Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Guds klovn


Jeg er ved at læse en smuk og anstrengende bog, 300 sider af en berømt mands delirium. Her et par citater:

"The english do not like dancing, because they have a lot of money in their stomachs."

"I am both wife and husband. I love the wife. I love the husband."

"Democracy is a perfect party because everyone has the same rights. I do not like rights, because no one has rights. I am God and have rights. I do not want human rights."

"I do not want to name the head of the bolsheviks, because I do not feel it, and therefore I will not pronounce it. I do not want his death, because he is a man with a conscience...He kills everyone without exeption."

"Lloyd George is a terrible man, he must not be killed...I want to explain to him that God can help him if he obeys me...Lloyd George forces Ireland to do things she does not want to do. Ireland is love, and she wants to love England.."

(Lloyd George var britisk primeminister under 1 verdenskrig)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home